Monday, December 31, 2007

Emerald Bowl




Top 5 reasons I love my husband:

1. He loves the Lord.
2. He does the laundry every Sunday
3. He manages to keep track of my cell phone/wallet/sunglasses which I am constantly losing....and after 10 years of marriage he doesn't roll his eyes at me when I lose them...anymore...
4. He coaches/plays/practices for every sport imaginable with our kids.

5. He is brave enough to take 4 boys by himself to San Fransico's AT&T Park to a bowl game....his idea!


6. He cooks!
......I know, I know, that's 6 reasons, not 5 but I couldn't leave out the cooking thing!

Here's some pics from John's latest sporting excursion. He took Jason and Jordan and their two good friends to the city to see Oregon State play Maryland in the Emerald Bowl. How cool is that?!

No comments: