Monday, December 31, 2007

World's Newest Master Degree


3 Cheers for John as he has completed his masters degree! Hip, hip, hip....hooray, hooray, hooray......is that how you spell hooray? I'm not really sure...I don't have a masters degree.....I'll have to look that up. :) He now knows everything you need to know in the field of Military Leadership; so George W. will; I am sure, be calling him soon in reference to those Iraqi Americans and such as"the Iraq." and such as the South Africa. (If you haven't seen the Miss Teen USA pageant a few months back or the immense publicity surronding that poor girl you will not find that joke funny. If you have however seen it you should be laughing right now.) And just for fun, here is the link because really, you cannot see this enough times.

Anyhow, I digress. I am so proud of him! He managed to hold down a full time job, be deployed, go TDY, have four kids and a totally awesome wife(hee-heee) and complete that degree and did I mention he does the laundry? So really, cheers for him! He is considering pursuing his Ph.D. in Christian Leadership(he is considering teaching at a university after he is done flying airplanes) or Laundry folding 101 but is as of yet undecided. I have to go now and purchase a map so I can show my kids where the South Africa is. Congrats babe, I love ya!








No comments: