Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ben Kanobi becomes a Dolphin fan



Obi-one Kanobi (please do not make fun of my spelling, we have been through this) has turned into a Miami Dolphin fan and will be featured in the new Star Wars epic film, "The football force be with you." This is how we found Jack sleeping the other night. Obi-one coat firmly in place but now with addition of Jason's new Dolphin hat. Strange? Yes. Cute? Absolutely off the charts cute. I know I have said this before but these kids keep us laughing. I hope everyone has as much fun watching their kids grow up as we do. It is such a blessing to John and I that we have these four little boys that we are charged with raising to be Godly men who love the Lord. It is the best, best, best job ever and we wouldn't change it for the world!

No comments: