Tuesday, March 25, 2008

3 out of 4?!!!



I took the boys for their 6 month dental check up today.....let's start with the good news....not a cavity in the bunch! Now, the other news......3 out of the 4 need braces. Jason, Jack & Justin. Jason needs them now and the twins will need some sort of correction for a 100% overbite when all of their baby teeth fall out...which is good because that gives John and I both the chance to get second jobs to pay for this. I always wondered what grocery store clerks get paid... I think I am about to find out! 3 out of the 4? Are you kidding me? Am I being punked? Jason has some freaky tooth(that is my technical name for it) that sticks almost straight out right next to one of his front teeth that will apparently not correct itself as I have been secretly hoping it would for months now in addition to the same overbite that the twins have. Sigh----3 sets of braces.....this was SO not in the mommy book...especially as they are offspring of two people who never needed braces in their life...what on earth?! Standby for more posts on this as we meet with the orthodontist in the coming weeks, ya'll know I'll be complaining further about this! :)

No comments: