Wednesday, June 25, 2008

In case you were wondering....

In case you were wondering what happens when your dog throws up in the middle of the night and you in no way feel like getting up out of your warm comfy bed and cleaning up after said dog let me just encourage you. I have discovered that if you leave dog throw up alone until morning comes round and you exit your nicy cozy bed at a decent hour; it apparently dries up and is much more easily removable than wet dog throw up. Is that a little gross? I apologize if that is a bit yucky, but I live with 5 boys so my yukiness meter is actually quite high so I find these type of things fascinating rather than disgusting. But because I do have some manners I will spare you any photos of the throw up, but just trust me. Stay in bed! Get it in the morning! It comes right up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We've totally been there! Having two dogs ourselves who sleep in our room. Although I do need to give kudos to our most stubborn dog who has learned that if he really needs to pee or poo that he goes into our little "toilet" room...the only place in our bedroom that has hard wood...what a good boy!

rem said...

And sometimes, the doggies just clean it up themselves. Animals!