Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September Suddenly Surpasses Summer......Sigh.....







Ahh... fall is just about upon us....the smell of freshly sharpened pencils has filled the air. Gone are the days of muddy footprints all over my house.....from my boys and boys from blocks around trudging in and out of that pool in the backyard. Hello 6am wakeup call and four little boys in uniforms coming downstairs. It still cracks me up looking at two twins in two tiny little uniforms everyday....could they BE any cuter?







Our evenings are filled with dinner(thank you dream dinners! check em out on the web at http://www.dreamdinners.com/) homework, baseball and perhaps a game of UNO or a visit with our 5th son.....SpongeBob SquarePants. He's cute and yellow, and a little square but we love him anyway....and BONUS! He doesn't cost us anything to feed! Yippee!




Here are some pics of the first day of school 3 weeks ago already! Wooo-Hoooo, 81/2 more months and I can stop doing fifth grade homework! Oh, and for any teachers that are reading this.....I don't actually DO the homework, I just help......for all of my real friends out there.....yeah, we do it.....only one problem here or there....ahem.....really, only one or two! :)







No comments: