Sunday, May 25, 2008

Coffee anyone?

We have the stomach flu! Want to come over for a play date? A cup of coffee and homemade scone perhaps? Am I dillusional you ask? I think I am! Yes, indeed, I believe it has set in! John has been gone all of a day and so far I have two boys with the stomach flu, puke everywhere, a carpet cleaner on overload and one $40 Nintendo DS game stuck into a $250 Wii console which has rendered it inoperable(that's fancy talk for broken...just plain old broken)! This trip is starting out dandy! Just dandy! Don't ya just want to come over and hang out? :) I think I shall call the Red Cross? The USO? The first shirt? Anyone with a shirt? It's a good thing my camera battery is dead because ya'll know I would post photos of all the fun your missing! Wish me luck...err sleep tonight!

No comments: