Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's been awhile!






I know, I know it's been like two weeks since I've updated anyone. I am convinced that end of the school year times are just as busy as Christmas! Gracious we have hit the ground running these days. Anyhoo, lots has been going on as always. John and Jason just got back from 5th Grade Camp. The entire 5th grade packs up every year and heads out to a camp in the Redwoods for a week. John got to be a counselor and they had way fun together....yes, "way fun" is a term I am certain of it. I am sad to say that neither of them ended up in the Bannana Slug Club; where membership is determined by finding and placing a bannana slug on the bridge of your nose for 10 seconds. Ahhh yes, the things that 5th graders come up with. No bannana slugs for my brave men! Jason conquered the "Flying Squirrel" which is a giant zip line; and he had a blast which for all of you that know my cautious Jason, that is a very BIG deal!

No comments: