Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sneaky Mr. Sneaky pants!

This:


is what I discovered a few days ago. This present has been wrapped and ready for Jordan since Jason's birthday....out in plain view.....in my room.......taunting anyone who passes by it......at the mercy of four little pairs of hands that were apparently dying to know what Jordan was going to get.....my favorite part of this is that whomever it was went through great lengths to cover up their crime....even going so far as to get some more tape and attempt to tape it back up...


It's off at the FBI testing lab now being fingerprinted because...don't tell the boys...but I have NO idea which one it is. I do however, have strong feelings that it's either this one:


or the soon to be birthday boy himself:


Hmmmm, let's see who feigns obivious excitement at the birthday party...then I will catch Mr. Sneaky Sneaky Pants!

2 comments:

TheMovieSnob said...

Hmmm . . . what if it was a mass conspiracy with multiple boys involved? I wonder how the investigation will pan out. My money is on Mom figuring it out.

Unknown said...

Look at those innocent faces - they wouldn't, they couldn't...maybe the wind caught an edge and tore it open and someone was just trying to fix it...