Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A lookie loo around the house...

You never know what is lurking around this house. A boy. A dog. A dirty sock. Every now and then though you find a new little visitor that has come into the family. Never mind you have no idea where he came from. But you will welcome him and treat him as though he were your own. So when I was cleaning the table and saw this

out of the cornor of my eye. I began to take a closer look.

And closer still...

And then I realize that he is visiting us from the Galactic Republic.

And I welcomed him. I believe he is on sabbatical from fighting the forces of darkness namely one D.Vadar.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am so glad you welcomed him. When he visited my house I am afraid my manners escaped me. I threw him down the basement stairs never to be seen by me again.