Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby's first Fireworks





So as we have previously addressed, I have the sleeping schedule of a toddler so needless to say, fireworks are not typically on my top list of fun things to do. I mean, come on, the sun goes down; and fireworks start at like 9pm! Who on earth is up that late? The kids have never really had much interest, Jason & Jordan did go once when we were in IL, but the twins in all of thier 6 years have never been. We drove down to Suisun for the waterfront fireworks but decided to instead enjoy the ambiance of the parking lot behind Panda Express(thanks Rachel!:) so that we didn't have to fight so much traffic...the sooner I could climb into my oh so cozy bed of course. So here it is, baby's first fireworks.....6 years delayed.

1 comment:

rem said...

Glad Panda worked out for ya'll.