Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 1 of 6 year old days!





Last year when the boys went to camp John deployed the same morning that I had to drop them off. Jason & Jordan had NEVER been away from me for that long so it was quite the day driving away and leaving them. But it was actually quite enjoyable and on the way home since it was just going to be me and the twins I decided that we would have, "5 year old days" the entire week the boys were at camp. And so it began. Fast forward to now and we are once again celebrating the newly retitled, "6 year old days!" So everyday we go out and do some fun things just us...well John is home this year so me, him and them....without the big brothas. Today was day 1 so off to Nut Tree we went.(Their choice of course, if it were my choice I would rename that place Money Tree because it sucks the $$ right out of ya, but that's another story!) We had a blast, even if it was 104 degrees!

No comments: