Monday, July 7, 2008

I have an announcement!

My announcement is this, I, Sonia, can no longer stay up until 10 to watch Army Wives on Sunday nights. I know, I know, it came as a shock to me too! Since I don't have the fancy, fancy, DVR(Cristina!) I must relent to letting it go a week and then picking it up at 9pm on Sundays when they roll the rerun from the week before. So I will always be a week behind...sniff-cry-boo and hoo.....it's just killing me on Monday mornings going to bed that late....so for my personal sanity that only comes with lots and lots and lots of sleep this decision I do make. sob, sob, sob.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Sonia! I can't believe you're giving up like that! What a quitter! I'm going to call you, at a random time ofcourse, every week to spoil it for you! But really, I think it's on numerous other times during the week. The re-runs keep showing up on my dvr (yes, we welchs live in luxury!) So check your local listings, I think it plays again on Mondays!