Monday, July 7, 2008

So what if there are massive wildfires burning...






Uhhh, so I did it. I dropped my oldest 2 off at week-long sleepaway summer camp in the heart of a nearby forest that is, sad to say, partially on fire. One of the base camps for the fire is at the foot of the mountain that my kids are currently on top of. Hmmmm, I would like to take a poll. Should I, A:Feel more comfortable that there is a team of firefighters right there. Or B:Feel much more UNcomfortable because that means the fire is relatively close. Please, please, please vote A! I need all the comfort I can get as it has already been a very sleepless night for this worried mother. I have put my trust in the church's wisdom that it is safe so there they are, and here I am. So all I can do is trust that God will protect them and enjoy the time with the twins...and have many, many wine coolers in the evening. :) So let 6 year old days begin!

No comments: