Monday, July 28, 2008

Well Hello Mr. President





You know every now and then I realize just how cool being married to the Air Force is. We got to watch Air Force 1 land at the base the other day. It was just major cool factor. Secret Service everywhere..wow, those guys mean business. Their "Command Post" was one door down from John's office and they had a guy posted at that door that had the bigges gun I have ever seen. Sniper people with big binoculars and even bigger guns everywhere you look. No sudden movements please. It was like a scene from a movie. When the planes land two mini vans accelerate on either side of the plane with guys hanging out of the van with GIGANTIC machine guns. I'm tellin ya! I'm not making this stuff up! Not to mention the plane itself is HUGE. W was here to tour the wildfires so he landed said hi to some important people...no, not us :) and then boarded Marine 1 to go have a look see. Did I mention it was cool?

No comments: