Tuesday, April 14, 2009

PB anyone?


Well, since no one has yet called me, faxed me, texted me or even facebooked me demanding a refund for any of the food I've recommended I am going to continue sharing our favorite snacks and treats. If you enjoy it, you're welcome. If you don't...errrr, Jesus loves you! Today, Peanut Butter Co White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter. In my continued quest to reach the pinnacle of domestication(otherwise pictured as:

I have begun paying more attention to labels. Have you seen what is in normal peanut butter like J*if? The bulk of it is made up of those yucky hydrogenated oils...this White Chocolate stuff ain't got none o' dat. It's made up of peanuts, vanilla, and organic palm oil and let me tell ya....it is nothing but delicious! We love it for dipping apples into, smeared on piece of warm pita or even in a good ole fashioned PB&J. And...bonus! Commissary carries it! Wooo-Hoooo!

1 comment:

rem said...

We make PB + nutella sandwiches here, but this will cut out a step! I am sooo lazy.