Thursday, April 23, 2009

Un-BEE lievable.....




We are under attack. By bees. Hundreds and hundreds of bees. Called maintenace. Took them 2 days to come out and look. They are honey bees. Honey bees are protected in the state of California. We can't protect traditional marriage in this state but at least the honey bees are safe. Grrrrr. My kids can't go outside. This bites. They are calling a bee rescuer. I didn't know there was such a thing as a bee rescuer. They are going to try and move them. They are in no hurry to move them. This bites....well, stings actually. I am about to take matters into my own hands. Anyone have one of those funky bee suits I could borrow?

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh wow. My boys will want to come get a look at that before the bees are "rescued."

rem said...

Okay, Team Voitier is heading your way RIGHT NOW. My boy has got to see those bees!