Tuesday, April 14, 2009

While we are on the subject...


While we are on the subject of food(one of my personal favorite subjects!) I must confess I am currently in a recipe rut. Been there? Done that? I spent a couple of hours searching through cookbooks yesterday and tomorrow I am off to the commissary to arm my cabinets with an oven full of new, fresh recipe's that ideally will not make my kids roll their eyes at me. I would one day love, love, love to have a friendship recipe blog of some sort where we could all pool our fav's and share them. I don't really have a clue how to go about that, but one day I will sit and figure it out! So get ready sistas!

2 comments:

Joe, Jenn, Nathan, and William said...

start a wiki! that's the only way i think you could do it...i'm glad you are back to blogging. i missed you making me laugh in the evenings-ha!

Unknown said...

I have a great chicken divine recipe to share.....o' wait. I think that was your recipe that my family LOVES!!!!