Friday, September 19, 2008

Anonymous Popcorn Giver Revealed@!


Thank you Chris! And hey, anytime, anything we can do for you and yours while you are away fighting that pesky war...just call...we'll do anything for popcorn! Oh, and I have been trying to keep that wife of yours in check, but sheesh! She is a lot to handle. Just the other day she was at the club with some guy with piercings! I know, I know, what are we going to do? Perhaps we shall schedule an intervention upon your arrival. :) Thanks again, it was such a treat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you steal that picture from my blog! Sheesh woman! He is pretty cute though even without piercings. (And seriously, I don't do piercings, thanks for the guilt trip!) Darn him though, you're going to expect popcorn payment now for watching my kids!!! ;-)