Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Never too old I guess



Jack has been pretty clingy these last few weeks, I think he is still getting used to not having Justin around him during the day. Bigger deal for these two to be split up than I thought I suppose. Poor guy, so he has been asking to snuggle while he goes to sleep every so often. Can't say I mind! These kids grow up way to fast so I will take every cuddle I can get! His little feet don't quite fit under the blanket and they hang off the chair, but he doesn't seem to mind. It reminds me of what seems like yesterday when they were both so little we spent a lot of rocking time together.

This was the day we came home from the hospital, I don't think the 3 of us left that chair for about a month. So here we are, 6 years later...a little bigger than he was then but just as snuggly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That second picture is priceless!!