Saturday, September 27, 2008

A heck of a way to wake w/out caffeine!




So when your husband is out of town and you walk into your son's room to wake him....this is NOT what you want to see. Blood everywhere, everywhere blood. How is it that we mom's have the ability to go from fine to my son has been murdered and is dead somewhere all alone in 1.2 seconds flat. Not cool. Not cool at all. Justin has been having bloody noses like crazy recently and apparently he had a dousy last night and didn't come wake me...that is so Justin. Why wake my sleeping mother just because I am hemorraging out of my face...I'll be fine! I'm 6! I can handle this! He must have gotten up, climbed down his ladder and went into the bathroom as the trail of terror leads right up to the sink. I can follow his trail much like Hanzel & Gretel only with blood instead of cracker crumbs! I think I really would like to stick with a good four cups of java in the morning rather than go through this again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're lucky Edward wasn't around! Or was he????