Tuesday, September 30, 2008

While you were sleeping....




We had puppies! It's a girl! It's a boy! It'as another girl! It's another boy! Prasie God there are four because these boys have been dying to each select a name. So far we have Toby(thank you Jason) he is one of the one's with the black spots...don't ask me which one...I am too bleary eyed tired to differentiate right now. Other names are TBD. Everything went really well, Bella is a wonderful mommy just like I knew she would be. She started labor around 11:00pm, first one came out at 1:07am, she took a 3 hour break..two more came out at around 4:30am and then the final one...the only white one, came out at 5:30am. It was a looonnnggg night. As many of you know I skipped that whole era of my life staying up all night partying...I opted instead for staying up breastfeeding newborns at that time in my life...thus I have NEVER stayed awake literally ALL NIGHT LONG ever in my life. EVER! Until last night/morning. Wow, one word for me....Tired. Wow, 4 words for Justin...no school, TV day. Enjoy the pics of our super cute newest family members, they are precious!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh! How sweet! Congratulations! When they're ready can I bring the kids over to see them?! Way to go Bella!! Where was the daddy in all of this, did he just ditch her! ;-)

Unknown said...

This is like the 5th time Ellie has asked to look at these pictures again!