Saturday, October 17, 2009

Did you hear?

We moved.


Yep, we moved like 4 months ago. Now in our 8th state in 11 years. Jason in his 4th school in 7 years. Jordan in his 4th school in 6 years. If we move after this year the twins will be in three different schools for 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade. 3 schools in 3 years. Ummm, that will be fine...right?...yes, that will be fine....errr, uhhhh yeah. I had some grand dillusions about bringing the laptop with me on the move and updating the blog with our various shannanagins along the way. And then life got in the way as it so often does. I do at one move or another however really want to do that. The purpose of this blog is for me to document our lives one crazy escapade at a time less I forget all that we have done. And I want to remember when I am old and gray what exactly it was like packing up four kids and a dog and moving them back and forth across the country. So maybe next move but for now here is a quick recap in pictures.

Here we are celebrating our arrival back into Cracker Barrell territory!

Jordan was so excited he had to bust out his air guitar.


Great Wolf Lodge was definitely a highlight. Always a good time. Though I learned that their version of a not scary waterslide and my version of a not scary waterslide are very, very different let me tell ya. I think I still have a wedgie from careening down a water slide at Mach 2. (Okay I really don't know how fast Mach 2 is....but I think it's fast....very fast.....like water slide fast. Plus I heard it on Top Gun so I think it very well describes the speed. Further, I'm not really sure how to spell Mach....mach?...mac?)
Many more pics of the move on my iphone that I will one day learn how to get off the phone and onto the computer but for now just know we are here(and if you didn't know that already we really need to talk more often) we are settled, and we had a great time trekking across the western United States!

No comments: