Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I've become one of them

I'm not sure when it happened. It was definitely a gradual occurance. In the beginning it would only happen every now and then....certainly not everyday. But now? Now I see that I am firmly in their club. I have crossed the fence. I have traveresed the bridge. I have leaped over the line of dignity. It was never something I ever set out to do. It just kinda...ya know....happened. Yes I, I am one of them....sigh....I am....I am the mother that drives her kids to school in her minivan....in her pajamas. There. I said it.
Question. Would it help if I just wore this instead?

or is it futile at this point? Have I started down a slippery slope that I can no longer climb out of? Is this next?


Or even this?
Please. Please say it isn't so.

No comments: