Friday, October 3, 2008

Fabulous Fridays

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
This is my favorite part about Fridays. No Homework. I loathe homework and have strong objections to it! My question is this, why am I giving you my child for 7 hours a day to educate only for you to turn around and give them 1-2 hours of homework to hog the precious couple of hours of family time that we have together every night? It stresses the kid out because they are tired of working all day, it stresses the parents out because we have practices, youth group, dinner,siblings, showers, and family time all that we get to cram into a few hours in the evening! Stop the madness! Whew, now that I got that off my chest time for some Friday fun!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

better that no home work "Jamba" day. Jesseis on his way to pick them up now, mmmmm Mango-a-go-go :-)

Grannee said...

Does that mean no housework after 3pm?

Pielstick said...

I agree- I think schools pride themselves on how difficult they can make it for kids. Don't tell you know who I said that!!!! We should start our own school- maybe I'll move wherever you go!