Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes....





I thought I would begin a new segment in bloggyland entitled, "Out of the mouths of babes..." I went with that title rather than something along the lines of, "Cute/Dumb/Ridiculous/Hilarious things my kids say" because that was just too much to say. So here goes, segment one from yesterday afternoon:

Me: Hey beans, I am going to go upstairs and clean the bathrooms, you keep reading and I'll be down in a few minutes.

Justin(aka beans): Yeah mom, you better. I just did a big poop up there and it is MEESSYYY!

Oh, and lest you leave me a comment wondering why we call him beans let me just tell ya. When the twins first started "talking" Jack would call Justin "Nana Beans" we have no idea, NO idea, where he got that from but it was quite cute if I do say so myself. Their conversations would begin with something like this, "Hey nana bean my toy." "No Yack(who can pronounce a J at that age) it my toy!" Ahhh yes, Yack & the Bean stalk, those were the days.

1 comment:

Grannee said...

You gotta love that kid! He is one of a kind! Go Beans!