Wednesday, October 8, 2008

If I may be so bold




So when you are an at home mom everyday can feel a little like Groundhog day. (Can I get a amen?) Get up, get dressed, kids to school, homeschool, clean, dinner, pick kids up, football practice, soccer practice, showers, homework, bed...I said go to BED! So it is the little things in life that make you happy. My little thing? Blue toilet water. Yep, you heard me..and yes I am in full realization that that is downright pathetic but hey! Give me a break, Groundhog day remember? I was talking with my good, good, very good friend Lisa yesterday and we were discussing how fun it is to be "domesticated", well I submit to you ladies and gentleman that this is the height; the pinnacle if you will, of domestication. Blue toilet water. With four boys comes lots and lots and LOTS of pee. Pee everywhere, everywhere pee. This stuff was sent to me from the good Lord himself. So come on over, have a cup of coffee, I'll bake you some homemade scones...but before you leave...go pee in the blue toilet water.

1 comment:

Pielstick said...

How funny- I also bought the little blue things and have been rather excited about my lovely blue toilet water!!!! We must have been secret sisters; separated at birth- okay I am way too old to be your sister but I love you like one!