Monday, October 20, 2008

Uhh, I'm sorry..how much?




Well, there goes another $364 down the drain. Bella and Jordan's $364 occulusul guide had a run in. I'll give you one guess who won. That is like the most expensive dog treat I have ever heard of but boy did she apparently enjoying chewing the heck out of that thing. Arghh! They offered us an insurance policy when we first got it but it was the same day that Jason's braces were put on so once you write a check for a bit over $8,000 you really don't want to hear/know about an insurance policy that will cost even more. Especially when it is goig to your most responsible child.(Jordan was so upset, it fell out of his mouth while he was sleeping) So no thank you I said, and now here we sit with a ruined guide and the joy of knowing we now get to purchase a brand new one. Joy. Time to start food rationing I think; I vote Bella goes first.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ouch! Be nice to Bella, she just had quadruplets! Any new mom can claim insanity.