Monday, October 6, 2008

Facebook?


So I started a page on Facebook...mostly to keep up with good friends(Lisa) though I am a little conflicted. I love my blog, I kind of like to think of it as a daily journal that I am going to have bound into a coffee table book at year's end...each year's end...so that I and my kids will have a lasting momento of what this crazy life was like for us day to day. But Facebook? Hmmmm, I haven't had a chance to sit and navigate through it completely so maybe I am missing somethin but I just can't quite get into the vibe of it. Thoughts? Let's take a poll! Hold on, let me see if I can figure out how to insert a poll....standby...

Okay, I figured it out but can't get it to appear in the middle of the post. So take a minute, vote, give me a shout out and let me know!

2 comments:

Pielstick said...

I feel famous- my name made your blog!!! You crack me up and I continue to be amazed at how you do it all. You are amazing!

Unknown said...

I have a page! Love it and am addicted to it. Just one more way I can stalk Sonia Martin! ;-)