Friday, October 10, 2008

Why I love being a mom. Edition 327



I've been writing notes to the boys via their magna doodles recently, simple things like, "Great job on your soccer game today" or "Thank you for doing the dishes without being asked!" or "So help me if you don't start picking up your underwear off the bathroom floor!"(Kidding on that one...though I do mean it! :) and leaving it on their pillow so when they go to bed they find a little message. Well today, I found a note back to me on my bed. Not thank you mom for taking care of me, thanks for slaving over a hot stove and cooking my favorite dinner....no, no, no....what do I get? A breakfast order. Too cute. In some way I am convinced that this is Jordan's way of being thankful by continuing our little message writing service....or at least I choose to believe that! I love that boy. Well, I am off to make "toaster thingies" for him!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, he said please?! Too cute! You're such a great mom!

Pielstick said...

Sonia- What a great way to end their day on a positive and loving note. You are a fantastic mom!!!

Unknown said...

How in the world do you think of all these wonderful things to do with your kids? You are a great mom!