Friday, October 17, 2008

Spirit Week




Presenting everyone's favorite Super Hero....Super Skinny Man! Ha! Crackin me up. It was spirit week for middle school this week and on Super Hero Day(where you have to make up your own original hero) Jason came up with, "Super Skinny Man!" That boy is too much fun. Jordan announced that when it is his super hero day he would like to be Super Underpants and wear various forms of undergarments....well, I will say this. My kids are nothing if not creative! Today was class color day so we had some fun this morning with some face paint and hair spray. Check the boy out! Oh, and notice that his mother...that'd be me, spelled "skinny" wrong on his shirt...I wrote, "skinney" whoops! My bad, no super hero writing for me without at least 3 cups of coffee next time. No one should have a sharpie and a cape in their hand at 6:30am anyway!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't it his turn to eat yet!