Monday, November 17, 2008

Arghhh!

What to do, what to do!
He:


Took this:


With him on a trip somewhere here:


So I have:


It's like the Seinfeld blog now. Nothing to blog about because I have no ability to add photos which serve as proof of the exact level of mayhem that occurs around here. Because really, we all know ya'll(I am practicing my southern for Alabama) wouldn't believe half the stories I tell you without the photographic proof. (Which my lawyer tells me would hold up in a court of law....okay, I don't have a lawyer, nor do I have a court of law...shucks)
All the more reason why I REALLY want one of these for Christmas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should be preparing for the auciton anyway, no time to blog woman!! We have that Nikon and it rocks!

Papa said...

Isn't that the "replacement" camera that went awry last year?!?!