Saturday, November 22, 2008

There she goes again

So by now I know you must all be writing John letters begging him to come home with the camera so you can log on to the blog and just see good ole' fashioned cuteness about the boys instead of listening to my ramblings and musing on life. So sorry people, you still have a few more days so hang on! Here we go again:

Does this bother anyone but me?


Who says YOU are doing the most good? Was there a contest? Were you certified by someone as doing the MOST good? Does it come off kind of cocky to you? Hmm, it does to me. I know plenty of people and organizations that are doing A WHOLE LOT OF GOOD, who says their not the most. Other suggestions the Salvation Army might want to consider:

The Salvation Army: Doing a whole lotta' good!
The Salvation Army: Giving people food cause people can't live without food, and clothes...because no one wants to see other's walking around naked. Yuck.
The Salvation Army: Embezzling all of your money for our own selfish gain. Oh, wait that was Enron. My bad. Disregard last suggestion.
The Salvation Army: Trying our best in this economy. (Because again, we all must blame something on the economy(reference about me post)
The Salvation Army: We don't have guns like the real army but we can throw canned goods at your enemy if you need us.

There you have it, another peak inside of what fills my mind on a daily basis. The good(not the MOST good apparently), the bad and the ugly.(I think the ugly is the chicken/egg sandwhich post)the egg industry has my sincere apology. Kind of.

No comments: