Sunday, November 16, 2008

A family reunion of epic proportions!


After Disney we took a 7 hour drive through the 10 feet tall cactuses...cacti?...of Arizona to arrive in Tuscon to spend some time with my family whom I have not seen since I was in diapers...no, I don't still wear diapers...I am SO over that...for a few years now. It was amazing! I just had to upload some pics to document what, for me, was a highlight of my 30 years on earth so far. I met my grandfather for the first time and he is a witty, funny, loving man that I could not get enough of. Followed by some uncles and aunts who kept me laughing until my cheeks hurt. It was amazing, amazing, amazing. Can't wait to do it again! Those people are just as crazy as I am!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This just puts tears in my eyes. How awesome for you that you had this opportunity! I'm glad you blew my party off for this!