Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sincerely Sorrowful Sorry for Sophie- sigh-

I am post office challenged. I cannot seem to ever get here:

So that gifts end up on their way via these:

Which technicaly makes me one of these:


I am currently looking for a support group for assistance in this area. And I owe SUCH a sorry to the cutest little one year old girl ever, Sophie. The boys and I were so excited to get her a birthday present, I mean come on! Finally an exscuse to go down the pink aisle! Hello! This was a big day for us! We bought her such a cute gift that the boys picked out that is practically oozing pink and lookie-look. Here it sits. On my buffett. Not in a big brown truck on it's way to Chicago. -sigh- So Sophie, here is a picture of it...may it be as fun to look at as it is to play with? Uhhh, no. I promise it will get to you sooner or later....maybe for your sweet 16 perhaps?!! I am sure you will find it practically endearing at 16 as you would at 1...maybe....possibly....uhhh, again no.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolann said...

I LOVE reading your blog! Keep me on your list!

BTW-that deleted comment was me. I was logged in as the wrong user.