Sunday, August 31, 2008

Got extra kids? Get Disney Bingo!





Ahh yes, Disney Bingo...my go-to game. If you have kids over to play and you are trying to do other things...like say, read a really good book that is hard to put down...just pop in Disney Bingo and you have instant entertainment. Every kid loves this game! Go, go buy it now! Why are you still sitting there reading this when you should be at the nearest Target buying this game! And again, my lawyers have requried that I specify that I in no way will be offering a money back guarantee if your strange kid hates this game...I have no money.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH! Too cute! Those kids are adorable! I wonder who they could belong to!? They must have a great mom to have such nice kids! Really, I'm glad they were good for you. You know that kids are never that good at their own home! Okay, mine are always perfect, but I'm just saying that to make you feel better about your own. Just kidding Jsonia! By the way, have you fed your children today?