Sunday, August 31, 2008

Homeboy got skills


I forgot how young it is that kids can begin problem solving. Exhibit 1:Easton. I gave him a graham cracker when we were all having a snack...but he wasn't putting that puppy or soccer ball down for nothing...but as they say, where there is a will there is a way! The picture is a bit blurry because he was running but it was too cute to pass up. If he could, John would steal this kid and adopt him...they are buds. But then we would have to change his name to Jeeston...so that it started with a J...and that just sounds funny and kids would probably be mean to him so it's probably better that he stay with his own weird mom and even weirder dad. Oh, and for any parents out there who really did name their kid Jeeston...no offense meant..I just thought it was a somewhat funny commentary as it relates to this story..so please don't write me angry letters...or yell at me...I hate that.

Sincerely,
Jsonia...(see how stupid that sounds!)

No comments: