Friday, August 1, 2008

Put a book on his head


The boys and I were getting ready to go to a birthday party today(Happy Birthday Andrew!) and as we were walking out the door I realized just how tall Justin has gotten. I rarely dress them the same anymore so I don't know if that they were wearing matching shirts made it that apparent or what but the differnce was starteling....on a side note I just figured out that I don't know how to spell starteling...startling?...startiling?....wow, I am a dork. Anyhoo, they started out only 1/2 inch diff in length and look at them now. One word: Humongous. The kid looks like he should be going into the 3rd grade.

1 comment:

K Bandstra said...

What are you feeding your boys? It hasn't been that long since we left CA! We are finally in our home - which by the way is wonderful - but we are far from out of boxes. How do we ever accumulate so much stuff?!?! I refuse to accept any more presents in my life (unless they are consumable :-).
Love to all our friends in CA - we miss you guys!!
Kim