Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oregon State!








What is a trip to OR w/out a stop at John's Almamater OSU! It was the 1st time we had all been on that campus together and it was tons of fun to walk around and show the boys where we used to have lunch, the house we brought Jason and then Jordan home to, so, so sureal. When I stepped onto that campus at 16 I never dreamed I would someday come back with 4 little men. I snapped some great pics of them at the MU on the steps and we had to quickly move through the bookstore as we very easily could have spent their entire college fund on OSU gear. Disregard John's Stanford shirt, what the heck was he thinkin' wearing that in there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really John, where is your pride! I'm surprised they let him on campus wearing that shirt!

Unknown said...

Chris said it's amazing you did all of that in one day, on12/31/2007! Have the Major buy you a better camera! Just kidding John.