Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jack in the box


No not the restaurant...though I do love their milkshakes...but the boy, much cuter! Why do you have giant boxes in your living room Sonia do you ask? Well, let me tell you.(since you asked) Fair warning if your son's teacher calls you and asks you if you would please cut out 84 book covers from giant boxes...take my advice. Say no and run screaming the other direction. Okay, you don't neccessarily have to run; that is optional; a brisk walking pace would surfice. This project is horrendous! Do you know how hard it is to cut through cardboard 84 times X 4 sides of a square? I don't either...let me grab my calculator. Okay, it's 336! Are you kidding me? I mean I love my kid and all, I'm just not sure I love him that much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jack in the box! OH, how clever! how long have you been waiting to use that one! Did you get the books?