Friday, August 15, 2008

Should I buy him a man purse?


John came home today and unloaded his flight suit so I could wash it and this is what came out of the 100 or so pockets those suits come equipped with. Crackin me up all the stuff he carries around. On another note regarding those flight suits, don't you think they should make a shorts/short sleeved version? They might look a little like the UPS man but hey, at least they'd be cooler and who said you can't fly planes in shorts! It is the middle of summer for goodness sake! I may have to put in a call to Georgy boy regarding all of this; he and Laura are coming over for meatloaf night tomorrow so I will mention it over dessert. I'll let you know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Serioulsy, they'd never be able to run from a burning aircraft with all that junk in their pockets! I'm always surprised what they keep in them!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.