Friday, August 15, 2008

My favorite purchase


You know there are the things you buy for your home that are good and then there are those things you buy that are just downright awesome. Score one more for the awesome list this backpack/lunchbox/shoe holder/thingy thing we got from Ikea is way cool. It holds everything! No more looking around for someone's shoes and such, each kid has a cubby for a lunch box, 4 hooks each for their coat, backpack, hat, whatver else, and two shoe cubbies..one for tennis shoes, one for sandals & kleats. Seriously, if I could just give a shout out to all of my preschool friends out there...I wish I would have bought one of these 5 years ago when my kids started school. Tis da bomb!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, that is awesome!! I wish I had a spot in my house to put something like that! Now that you are jobless and doing this easy "mom" thing, you should come over while the boys are in school and help me take on a new project. I like re-doing something to surprise Chris when he gets home! I have no ideas this time around, other than survive with my sanity.