Sunday, August 31, 2008

My fav part of the air show




Okay so I don't so much care for the screaming noise of jet planes flying 100 feet above my head. It makes me a little on edge...so to distract myself from the fact that 10 tons of metal were racing toward my noggin and the respective noggins of my precious sons we sauntered over to the Chrysler display and there in all of it's glory is the new Chrysler mini-van. -sigh- It's just as beautiful as I imagined...though my version of lovely is probably a bit skewed because any van that doesn't have 3 inches of cracker crumbs and 12 half empty juice boxes rotting in it is considered lovely in my mind. The kids and I dig the table that it comes with that you can put in. Though just as the reviews say, huge design flaw. Their knees were already touching when they all sat down(can you hear the brother bickering now?) so I can only imagine that they would look like twisted pretzels with their lanky arms and legs that they will all posses 4 years from now. What a nightmare that would be. So definitely a no-go on the table whenever we do buy another van. Which in all fairness I hope is still 3 years off. Though the kids were all fired up about the possibility of a new van at some point, I thought that was pretty funny. They don't ask for toys, but mention a new mini van and they are all about it! Guess that is what happens when they are the product of an overly domesticated mother. The picture is of them with the pouty faces asking daddy for a new van....guess their getting tired of the sweat sock smell it possesses? I love my van, stains and boy feet smelling and all. We have had that thing for 10 years, it has close to 130,000 miles on it, it runs great...well, it runs..let me just say that and it's very much paid for. Second choice:a hot convertible. Yes it is too practical!

No comments: